Thursday, June 17, 2010

chocolate pudding pie!

IMG_8876
Let me first warn you:
this is such an addicting pie for two reasons.
Number One: It's slammin'!!!!
Number Two: It is eerily easy to make, which makes whipping up a pie such a no-brainer. :)

Oh yes,
and I hired a photographer
to document me making this pie a few days back.
He is funny,
bright,
very short,
and best of all,
he was completely FREE!
{I just had to pay him with licks of the spoon
and a big piece of pie afterward!}
Enjoy Andrew's photographs for this one and please ignore any fuzziness in the pictures.
He is already quite excited about his prospects as a photographer in his later life. :)

IMG_8889

IMG_8902

IMG_8904

Chocolate Pudding Pie


Ingredients:
1 package Jello chocolate instant pudding
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 graham cracker pie crust
{I read somewhere that you can use an oreo pie crust, which is certainly what I'll be doing next time!}
One tub of Cool Whip topping, completely thawed in refrigerator
{Comes out to around 2 cups, I suppose. The more the better though, in my opinion!}

Beat pudding mix and milk with a whisk for two minutes. Stir in half of the Cool Whip with the pudding, then spoon mixture into the pie crust. Top with the remaining Cool Whip topping and refrigerate until you are ready to dive in! :)

IMG_9092
{and now we are back to my photos again haha! he lost interest after a while. :) }

So addicting.
You have been warned, my friends. :)
xo!

PS.
For more yummy recipes,
pop over to The Goat and the Kid today.
Delish! :)
foodlink

8 comments:

Big Yellow Dog said...

This is a favorite in our house! Sometimes I add bananas to the pudding and make it banana chocolate pie. SOOO good!
Margaret

Janna said...

I love coolwhip and jello pudding pies! So easy and yummy. I had a similar one I used to make, but completely forgot about it. I'll be trying yours in that Oreo crust for sure. If I can dig up my lemon pudding pie recipe, I'll post that. It was yummy too.

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Yum, yum, yum! This looks so good and SO easy! I am totally going to make this for Father's Day dessert!
p.s. I found you through Nancy & also Heather!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

you are killing me. i heart chocolate pudding and whip cream waaaaay to much and now i have no excuse not to make one. i suppose i could use fat free pudding and fat free whip cream so i won't feel as guilty when i eat too many slices.

henry and i just made your crescent rolls. YUM! i love how simple and delish your creations are.

Darlene said...

Sweet, creamy, delicious...what's not to like? I found your blog through my good friend, Nancy, at The Goat and the Kid.

Have a great day!

Christina Dann said...

Yummy! These are go to summer desserts in our house. Our favorite is banana pudding with a nilla wafer crust, I might have to make one tonight :)

Nancy said...

You are speaking my language.. pie language that is! Thanks for putting this up on my link up. I am so adding this to my pie repetoire. Happy pie making to you!

Kelly Carling said...

I love your blog, Holly! Can I move into your house this summer?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...