Tuesday, June 1, 2010

shop love no. 8

Picnik collage
Anchors away!
I am loving this nautical look lately, especially during the summer. These would all be perfect for the summertime holidays, wouldn't they?

1. Ruffle Baby Doll Dress
Made by my good friend Lynn, a super momma and a fantastic seamstress, this dress is exceptionally perfect for the Fourth of July. You'd be the best dressed at the fireworks display, for sure! :)
2. Nautical Anchor Stud Earrings
The cutest little stud earrings for a warm summer day by the water!
3. Sailor Bow Striped Bracelet
I adore this bracelet. Well, I adore bows in general, so this is no exception. :)
4. Hey Sailor Ladies Shirt
This might have to make it to my closet very soon.

Oh summer,
I am so happy you are here. :)
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...