Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a day of thrifting.

We are back from Palm Springs!
And I so wish I had taken more photos.
I barely took my camera out of my bag for a few reasons:
1. Water damage.
{I don't want my camera to die if someone splashes it!}
2. Total and utter relaxation.
This was the main reason, I suppose.
I was so happily lazy the past few days, reading books, getting bronzed & swimming with Andrew.
{Two books finished: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner & The Day I Shot Cupid. Both highly recommended. And one is half done: Chasing Harry Winston. :) }

IMG_8775
Onto other things....
Last time I went thrifting, I found this adorable little piece.
I want to spray-paint it, but I am debating on the color.
Ideas, anyone?
I am thinking a coat of
aqua or lime green
paint would be so happy,
but I'd welcome all suggestions!

Off to do some more thrifting today!
I need to pick up some things for a swap I am in,
and Andrew always finds little goodies that he can come home with.
He is quite excited for our day of thrifting, as well! :)

Hope you all are having a sunny day,
wherever you are!
xo!

3 comments:

Four Flights said...

I sort of think it looks really nice white. Maybe just a fresh coat of white paint?

A Blissful Nest said...

I love the idea of turquoise!! Cute.

Wendy said...

I would do lime green for myself, but the white is nice also. My vote is lime green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...