Thursday, June 10, 2010

happy summer kids swap! :)

2863626614_a729e0ec52
Summer is here.
Beach & pool season is upon us.
The flip-flops are on our feet.
The kids are home from school.
And...
My child adores getting mail.
{And I'm sure your kids do, as well.}

Let's have a swap! :)
Let's treat our kids to a little summer fun-in-a-box! The price point for each box should be around $15, and pack each box with fabulous summer goodies: beach buckets, shovels, books, squirt guns, bubbles, coloring books, summer crafts, stickers, stuffed animals, flip-flops, you name it! As long as it has a summer theme and is appropriare for your partner's child, go for it! Each child will be assigned one partner, so if you have more than one child, be prepared to do more than one box! It is so special for kids to have their own something to open, something that is all for them, so let's really try to make this as fantastic as possible. Wrap the goodies creatively, add in little notes, whatever you can to make sure the recipient of your swap box is over-the-moon. :)
{Or should I say over-the-sun since it's summer!?! :) }

If you have a child {or grandchild!} and would like to participate, comment on this post and drop me an email with the following info at hollyndevlin{at}gmail{dot}com. Sign ups will be open until June 19th, and I will email partners out on the 20th. Then you will have until June 30th to mail your swap box. :)

Your Name:
Email:
Blog Address:
Mailing Address:
Willing to ship internationally?:
Child's Name:
Child's Age:
Child's Likes/Dislikes {Tell us what you kiddo likes- and add in any specific things you don't want to see in the swap box, if need be!}:
Shirt Size:
Shoe Size:
Anything else you'd like to share with your partner:

Thanks so much to all of you who will be participating- I look forward to sending out partners and getting started! :)
Happy swapping, xo!

8 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i'm in! my 6 year old would love this!!!

Yarn Sniper said...

OH! I have a 3 (almost 4) year old girl that did a swap last summer & Operation Christmas Child and LOVED it!! Count us in :)

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

I'm gonna do this for both my daughter and granddaughter! Woo-Hoo!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

Oooh, this would be perfect for my kiddos...we are moving and they are having a tough time transitioning...what better way than to get a box with goodies?!?

CraftGirlAlli said...

Count me in! going to email you now!

Greta said...

This sounds so fun! My kids would love it! Count us in!
Love from,
Greta

Shawnee said...

We had such fun swapping a Valentines - count us in!

Shawnee

jillytacy said...

I'd like to participate. I'm e-mailing my info now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...