Friday, June 4, 2010

the pirate birdies did me proud.

My pirate birdie tags were featured on the oh-so-beautiful wedding blog, Style Me Pretty. The bride, Susan, ordered the tags from me to use at her wedding and I just had to share some photos. She did everything on a budget and this wedding turned out so extremely whimsical, romantic and beautiful.
Picnik collage
Cutest couple ever, right? I adore the wedding attire. :)

Picnik collage
There's the pirate birdies, doing their part to ensure all the guests got to the right table! :)

Los-Angeles-Wedding-4
Simple, classic, yet with a colorful twist tossed in as well!

IMG_0693
And the beautiful photography was done by Kate Harrison. SO utterly gorgeous, and I feel lucky to have been a small part of this fantastic event. :)
xo!

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

love it! your stuff looks so professional and clean.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...