Friday, June 25, 2010

digging out the old magazines.

z 016
I dug out all of the old Martha Stewart Kids magazines that my mom has kept for years. And may I ask, why did this magazine ever stop?! It is amazing. Every issue is full of the cutest seasonal ideas and now I am feeling extra inspired! :)
I'll be sharing some of these fun projects next week.
Andrew and I are headed to Washington to visit family next week,
but I will have lots of blog posts set for you all while I'm gone! :)
Do you have any crafts that you and your kids like to do together?
Do share! :)
Happy summer crafting, xo!
PS.
Giveaway winners will be announced a bit later today!!

4 comments:

Trina Y. said...

I just went yesterday behind our local grocer and grabbed a huge box to decorate and cut up to build a fort.... not too bad for ideas... built a fort in Dylan's room with sheets and can't real;y figure out what to do with little harmony yet....any ideas?!
Trina
www.mommeville.com

mysteryhistorymom said...

Holly- I kept all of my issues, too! It was a truly fabulous magazine and I wish they still had it in publication. I am going to go and see if I can find mine... The girls and I are going to make summer journals today. I will post pictures when we are done. Have a wonderful trip!

I completed 3 BINGO squares yesterday. How did you do?? Lori

Anonymous said...

I dug out my old Cottage Living mags yesterday. SIGH! No kid projects, but enough eye candy for me!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

so funny that you have those, too! when i was pregnant with henry my mom found all the old martha stewart baby magazines on ebay and bought them for me. they are still fabuloust, almost 10 years after they were first published. i kept also kept all the martha kids. i love the fair themed bday party. still want to do that one sometime.

sigh. why do they have to get rid of all the good magazines?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...