Tuesday, June 29, 2010

water = love. :)

IMG_9423
A few weeks ago, Andrew received a super fun gift from our good friend, Susie.
He is totally in love with his new "water hopscotch"!
Simply plug in the hose to the hopscotch,
it immediately fills with water,
and begins to squirt around like crazy. :)
IMG_9419
He couldn't be happier.
Thank you, Susie! :)

IMG_9451
Something tells me that these little swim shorts
will see many more sunny summer days.
Andrew has decided they belong outside,
in case he needs to spontaneously jump in the pool. :)

PS.
Andrew and I are off to visit my grandparents in Washington for the week, so the blog will be a bit sporadic for the next few days. I've got a few things set to post while I'm gone, so you won't miss me too much. :) And one more thing... the Fourth of July craft that I was planning for yesterday sort of turned out to be a disaster. It was super cute, and then it fell apart. Oops. Not everything can be a winning success, right? :)
xo!

3 comments:

Lindsay-ann said...

I came over from Lori's blog to say "hello". I have enjoyed my visit to your blog today. Your craft work is lovely. I just received some of your birdie tags in a swap and I love them. I have never seem water hopscotch. What a great idea, looks like so much fun.
Enjoy your trip.
Lindsay

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

have a wonderful trip!!

Trina Y. said...

We just got a slip and slide now to find some grass in arizona to put it in ;)
Trina
www.mommeville.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...