Sunday, June 6, 2010

new dresses = happiness. :)

IMG_8837
This weekend, I brought home with me two new dresses.
I'm in love!
I adore summer dresses...
so easy and fun to wear in this warm weather!
I bought this one
{love the bright colors!}
and the one pictured above.
It is fluffy and frilly and so fabulous on.
I plan on wearing it to a lovely wedding next month
and looking fantastic, hooray! :)
Any suggestions for accessories?

PS.
Play along in the Point & Shoot.
So easy, and lots of fun to share the weekend happenings via photos. :)
xo!

4 comments:

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

"Gasp" I LOVE it!! I love the other dress too, but this one especially! "MUST BUY DRESS SOON"... :D

xo,
Tracy

Zoey Martin said...

Nothing says I love life like a new dress. And that one is pretty spectacular!

Angela said...

stunning dress!

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh boy. I have major dress envy.

I. need. that. dress. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...