Thursday, April 16, 2009

OMG!! "history has been made"!! :)

OMG I am still in shock (and soooo incredibly ecstatic!) that the judges on American Idol saved Matt Giraud last night!! He gets to come back next week and have another chance! And thank goodness- in all seriousness, I cannot understand why America doesn't LOVE him. Aside from the obvious talent of Adam Lambert, who I also love, I think Matt is amazing as well- he always puts his own spin on songs, has a sexy and beautiful voice, and he is sooooo good at that piano!! Based on talent alone, I think Adam and Matt should be the final two, with maybe Kris coming in third. But of course, popularity is tossed into the equation and Matt gets the short end of the stick. I think the judges are really hard on him as well! Is it just me, or do you think he is super awesome as well??? Every week, I LOVE his performances and I can't wait to see him again! GO MATT!!!! I've got to vote like a crazy person next week to keep him in! (And get Lil OUT, ugh.) Alright, American Idol fans- weigh in with your opinion this week, I'd love to hear what you think!! :) xo!

PS.
Andrew started karate class yesterday and LOVES it. He has been begging me for months to start, and we finally found the perfect place to take lessons right down the hill from our house. He earned his belt yesterday and earns his outfit today hehe!! I will be sure to take some photos for you all- it is the cutest thing :) xo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt is good, but I never like the songs he chooses!! Adam has my heart though... Danny is arrogant & gets on my nerves, but he is good!! Lil is just.... annoying & a cry baby!! The other girl is amazing as well!! Kris is okay, but really cute!! My 2 faves are of course Adam & anoop!!!! (did i spell his name right???)

shelia said...

Love Danny...Adam is fantastic...like the girl too (woops can't remember her name..the one with the red hair-sorry senior moment) :)

I bet your little guy looks adorable in his karate getup!

{amy k.} said...

I was really happy they saved him too! I'm sorry- I think Anoop and Lil should go next week, no questions. I like Adam- he's got some serious talent, there's no hiding that... but there's something about him that rubs me the wrong way, just a little bit. Weird, I know. I really like Kris- I loved his performance this week. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out. It's definitely been a ride this season!

Paula said...

We were clapping and carrying on in our living room when they saved Matt last night. Totally agree that the judges have been WAAAAY to hard on him. What's that about??
A lot of talent this year and I have yet to pick my absolute favorite, my votes have been all over the board.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...