Thursday, April 23, 2009

birthday invites!

Andrew will be turning FIVE years old on May 18th... eek!! :) So of course, we have had detailed conversations about the theme of our birthday party this year. Last year, it was dinosaurs.
This year?
Bugs in the garden!!
So I have been brainstorming about Andrew's birthday party invitations and finally decided to make them using Scrapblog. Then I uploaded them onto Shutterfly and had them printed- I am off to Target now to pick them up... one hour photo! SO.... What do you think??!! :) It was super easy and I am so pleased with the results... and the best part? Andrew thinks they are AMAZING. Yay for momma!
(Of course, I had to blur out the address and phone number here. I don't want any psycho blogger-stalkers to come get me in my sleep!)

8 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh they are the buggiest! How cute! I love scrapblog, but don't really know how to use it yet!
Silly me ;)

5 already..............just wait, it goes by even faster! Enjoy all the cuddles and time you can before they are in school ALL DAY!

Julie said...

I love the invitation! :)
Sounds like the party is going to be FUN...Have a great Thursday..julie

.jimaie.marie. said...

what a GREAT idea!! They turned out super duper cute! Now i wanna go try and make my boys invites, they're parties are coming up SOON!
you're rockin

onlymehere said...

Holly, you may want to do some of these inexpensive fun Bug Hotel's. I've included the link that she just blogged about. She's the most amazing teacher, I know bz she taught my son and daughter! The link is below. Cindy

http://jessekatedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/04/no-tv-week-what-will-you-be-doing.html

onlymehere said...

I forgot to say that the invitations are great! Cindy

Sara said...

They are SO cute! I love them! That sounds like a fun party too, with a bug theme!

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Those are really cute. Good idea on the stalker security, hehe!

Jamie :-)

~ Angela said...

Soooooo cute!!!! Make sure you post lots of photos from the party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...