I love love loveeeeee foldover yoga pants to exercise in. They are flattering and so comfy-cozy. I love these capris for spring and summer, but Old Navy's got a whole bunch of different ones to suit your style. Anyone have any clothing must-haves for exercising???
Here is a bit of info about getting in the 10,000 steps a day from The Walking Site:
- Take a walk with your spouse, child, or friend
- Walk the dog
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator
- Park farther from the store
- Better yet, walk to the store
- Get up to change the channel
- Window shop
- Plan a walking meeting
- Walk over to visit a neighbor
- Get outside to walk around the garden or do a little weeding
Continue to track your daily steps and/or mileage; and keep notes on how you feel, how your body is improving, or other changes you are making to improve your health."
So go ahead and treat yourself to a new exercise outfit that will make you feel slammin' & clip on those pedometers!! Here is to a healthy and fit week, my friends!! :) And PS. Remember to leave me a comment with any fit tips! I will be compiling everyone's tips into an upcoming Fit Friday blog so we can all share our secrets! xo!