Friday, April 3, 2009

the birds have landed...

...in my etsy shop! :)
Today I added lots of new listings, lots of tags, and lots of bird motifs, yay! (The bird tags above are here!) I was thinking the shop was seriously lacking in tags, so I have been busily creating them in the past few days. Please check them out- they are super duper spring-y and cute and would be perfect for Easter goodies as well!
(OH! And I am only one sale away from 100- whoever is my 100th sale gets a special surprise package in the mail along with the order, yay!!)
And here is a photo of my new place cards!! I was inspired to make these for my shop when Andrew decided he was going to set the table and decorate it a few nights ago... he set the table beautifully, went outside to pick flowers and put them in a little juice cup with water, and put a dish with a votive next to everyone's plate!! And to top it all off, he asked for paper so he could make "places" for each one of us to sit. So, there is my place card idea! I've got listings for flower place cards and bird place cards so far. If you are looking for a specific color or quantity, or even a different motif, convo me through Etsy or email me at hollyndevlin@gmail.com and we can work it out!



And here are my current favorite tags! They are just so darn happy!!! :) I almost don't want to part with these hehe! :) You can see them here.

Thanks for looking and hope you are all having a beautiful Friday. Happy weekend to you all, xo!

6 comments:

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Cute tags Holly!

Jamie :-)

Sara said...

So cute, and how sweet that Andrew did that, he is going to make a great husband one day (I know, you don't want to think about that)!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Holly; I love your Spring tags, and the place cards... Andrew sounds like he has been pay close attention to his Mommy and Grandma.... What a sweet little guy...

Hugs;
Alaura

Jill said...

Oh! LOVE the sweet birdie tags!- I am "popping" over to the shop now...I think I NEED them! :)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

What great colors!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Adorable Holly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...