Sunday, May 18, 2008

my baby turned 4!!

First of all, let me say that today my darling little boy turned 4 years old!!!! It seems so bizarre to me that he is already that "old" haha! I have lots of pictures to upload, but have misplaced my camera cord somewhere in my messy bedroom..... hopefully it will show up soon and I can blog properly about Andrew's birthday with pictures and all. I threw Andrew a party this past Friday for him and all of his little friends from our playgroup. The theme was "dinosaurs" and was so much fun for all the kids. It has been super hot here in San Diego, so a party at the park was warm, but totally worth it to see Andrew so excited. Then today was his real birthday, so we just had close family over to celebrate.. grandparents, mommy, daddy and the two aunties! We had such a nice time, Andrew got to open his presents and play all day long, swim, slip-n-slide, eat "cookie monster" cake, etc! In my opinion, it was a wonderful way to celebrate turning 4. The picture below is from his birthday party last year, but I hate posts with no photos, so I thought I would share it with you. It is one of my favorites!! :)


Now, I seriously have to apologize for being so lax with the blog posts!!!! This past week has been rough for me with the flu and then immediately having to get everything ready for Andrew's birthday! My "post a day" has been total crap lately and I apologize. I have so missed blogging and keeping up with all of my favorites, so keep in touch and I'll try to get around to read what everyone is up to in the next day or so. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful and relaxing weekend! xo!

1 comment:

Allikaye's Mama said...

I have missed you - but I have had a hard time blogging regularly too! I'm so glad you had a fun "big-boy" bday party and day!! A four year old?? Ah! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...