Tuesday, May 27, 2008

farmer's market tuesday!

There is a farmer's market here each Tuesday evening that I love to go to.. but during the past few months, I have been at school until late on Tuesday and Thursday nights and haven't been able to get to the market. So the first week of summer, guess where I took Andrew?! You guessed it! :) We had so much fun, and Andrew was eating apricots like crazy! He is definitely a boy who likes to eat while we browse along! We picked out some gorgeous flowers and bought the yummmmmiest jam! Can't wait until next Tuesday evening! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude I wanna come! PLEASE. :) I still havent been to one up here. Carlsbad is too far for me and I dont ever have anyone who also likes to go to them other then Tiffany who loves the cbad one. Where is there one around here?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...