Monday, May 19, 2008

more etsy..!

I've been on Etsy this evening and had to post a few things that were amazing! (And is anyone else watching The Bachelorette???? I love DeAnna, she is darling!)

Are these the most amazing earrings???? By dangsworld.


Cute ring made out of vintage buttons, so neat!! By hitree.


Look at this flower garland! Amazingly cute! By Middleberg.. and the rest of her items are so great, too!

I am making fabric frames to list on Etsy tomorrow, so remember to check out my shop sometime this week!! I bought the cutest white frames today, can't wait to make them! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the ring!
And yes--I am addicted ALREADY to the Bachelorette. Did you watch this seasons Bachelor? I love the Brits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...