Monday, May 5, 2008

Farewell, Scion!

I sold my car!!!!! I have been driving the super-cute-and-little Scion XA for the past two years, but recently realized it is a freakin' piece of tin in the rain!! I have never been someone who is scared to drive in bad weather, but this past winter has been raining like crazy in San Diego. So my poor car showed me it's true colors...... not cool. So it has been for sale for a while and today it finally found a new home!


Goodbye, sweet little car!


Andrew had a serious breakdown when the reality hit him that the car was actually gone. He cried and cried, saying that he just loved the Scion and that he will never love a car like that again. So I tried to woo him with the perks of getting a new car... or should I say, getting the new VAN! Yes, that is right, I am so looking forward to driving a mommy-mobile with lots of space and that won't float away when it rains! It is amazing how happy a minivan is making me. Oh how my priorities have changed.... :)


Happiness is Holly in her new sweet ride!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog and how great that I have two new blogs to keep up with (your mum's too). We are always sad too when we say goodbye to a car, we must stop naming them, it just makes it harder!
Have fun with the blog and I'll be back soon.
Carolx

Anonymous said...

Holly! I sooo relate! I use to only like sporty or small cars and now I am so darn enthusiastic about being a mom (someday, soon I hope!) that I can't wait to have a reason to get a van! I can't wait to see what you pick!

Heidi said...

Good Morning Holly, I am giggling at the photo of "Holly in her sweet ride"!...Love You, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...