Thursday, September 13, 2012

inspiration: diy projects.

inspiration
I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you.
Want to play along?
Ever Thursday, I share my inspirations.
Share what inspires you.
I would love to see! :)

Today I am also linking up to Gussy Sews and her Inspiration Workshop!  It is the last one she will be hosting, so I am glad to get in on the action this week!! :)

In the past few weeks and months, I have been inspired by:
{How I love anything do-it-yourself!}
I am always on the lookout for interesting things that I can incorporate into my own house for relatively cheap.  These few DIY projects are seriously drool-worthy.  I'd love to make ANY of these!!!!  Onto the photos....
 
diy1
This a-mazing coffee table would be so simple to make.  And it makes such a statement!!!
 
diy2
This is seriously SO SO SOO cute.  I want to make these for some special gals on my Christmas lists!  How cute are these bracelets made with simple things from the hardware store?  And they look so cute when you pair them with some other glitzy jewels, too.  Find the how-to here.
 
diy3
Space is a huge issue in my tiny little home.  Wouldn't this be a great solution to wall storage?  Plus it's so darn cute.  These shelves would also be great for kids books in their rooms as well! 
 
diy4
This hanging wire basket pendant lamp is to die for as well!  How cute would this be above a more edgy kitchen table?!  Ah!  Find the instructions here.
 
Hope you all pop over to Gussy Sews today to see more DIY projects, and thanks for reading today!
Happy Thursday, xo!
 
holly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...