Tuesday, September 18, 2012

on disarray.

127437864426832960_UE6nKtZN_c
{via}
 
My house is in a bit of a disarray at the moment.
Let's be honest.
With the Queen Bee Market in only 4 days,
the corner of my office/bedroom looks like a tornado of paper has exploded.
In a good way.  Cute stuff has been made!!
{Or a bad way if you need to get into the left side of the closet.}
 
Seriously, I am not sure how people do markets and craft show like this all the time.  I would drive myself nuts.  My house is not a complete diaster, but the floors need to be swept, carpets vacuumed, the bathrooms could use a cleaning.  You know the drill.  It's just bugging me.  But I feel like I want to devote the time to my products, to ensure a successful show this Saturday.  Plus, I have been having weird dreams about forgetting essential items the day of the show and me not being prepared.  I won't let that happen. :)
 
So the floors might have to wait a couple more days and
I'll put the windex back in the cupboard until Sunday. :)
I'm a real person, I have a child and a husband, and my house is not perfect.
There, I said it.
Whew.
OK, now back to cutting paper......
{but...who is going to take out the trash, though??}
holly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...