Thursday, July 12, 2012

inspiration: tufted furniture.

inspiration

 
I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you.
Want to play along?
Ever Thursday, I share my inspirations.
Share what inspires you.
I would love to see! :)

In the past few weeks and months, I have been inspired by:
bows!
tents!
the color yellow!
vintage carnivals!
the beach!
chevron stripes!
balloons & ruffles!

This week, I am inspired by
tufted furniture!
{I love the vintage feel!}
I think tufted furniture is a nod to the past.  It gives me a vintage feel, but there are so many ways you can update it.  Toss these tufted pieces in a mix of more modern pieces and the look is really to die for!!  Onto the photos....

tufted5
tufted1
tufted2
tufted3
tufted4
tufted6
tufted7
tufted8
tufted9anthro
See, even anthropologie knows what's up with tufting.  This beauty can be found here.  Swoon!
 
Happy Thursday!
Andrew & I are off to the beach today with our very good friends,
Lynn & Owen!
xo! 
 
holly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh how I love tufted furniture! Thank you for putting a name to it, I had no idea what that was called!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...