Thursday, July 5, 2012

inspiration: chevron stripes.


inspiration
I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you.

Want to play along?
Ever Thursday, I share my inspirations.
Share what inspires you.
I would love to see! :)


In the past few weeks and months, I have been inspired by:
bows!
tents!
the color yellow!
vintage carnivals!
the beach!
balloons & ruffles!

 This week, I am inspired by
chevron stripes!
{they are such a bold and whimsical print!}
I adore anything chevron stripe.  Seriously, LOVE.  I am dying to put a Chevron stripe dress on, and paint a wall with Chevron stripes, while looking at my perfectly manicured Chevron stripe nails!!!!  OK, overboard.  You get the picture- I love it. :)  Onto the photos....

chevron8
chevron7
chevron6
chevron5
chevron4
chevron2
chevron1
Happy Thursday, xo!
holly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...