Thursday, April 14, 2011

inspiration: ruffles.

whitebanner

I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you,
and then the following week I will share
what I created from these inspirations.

Want to play along?
Link up at the bottom of this post and share what inspires you.
I would love to see! :)
It can reflect my topic for the week, or use your own inspirations.
Use your inspiration photographs that week in a creative way,
and we will all share what we made the following week.
Fun, creative, and a bit of a challenge each week.

In the past few weeks, I have been inspired by:
wedding dresses
bows!
& the color yellow!
I am stockpiling my creations because I have been a busy girl.
Bear with me, you'll see what I have created sooner or later. ;)

This week, I am inspired by
ruffles!

ruffles3

ruffles1

ruffles2

ruffles4

ruffles5

ruffles7

ruffles10

ruffles12

ruffles6

ruffles9

ruffles8

ruffles15

ruffles14

ruffles13

ruffles11

Happy Thursday!
xo!

{images via weheartit}

Now link up your inspirations as well...

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...




2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

Oh my stars.
Ruffles so make me happy!
I love each of your inspiration posts, but this one especially!!
I think I might have to play along :)

Mallory said...

OMG! LOVE these ruffles, sissy!!! SO glad I just bought my ruffler! :) haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...