Friday, September 21, 2012

tomorrow's the day!

Tomorrow is the Queen Bee Market!!!
I am sooo excited!!!  I will be there selling all of my paper goods with my sister, who will be selling her amazing kid's crowns, tiaras, headbands and wandsYAY!
 
This is what my dining room table looks like at the moment.....
218936_10100494019383237_771594321_o  
It is a pricing extravaganza!!!!  I am trying to get everything organized for the morning when we have to set up SUPER early before the show.
 
I truly hope that I am able to see some of you there! 
Here are the specifics again...
 
Are you local to Southern California?!
Then stop by and see me at the Queen Bee Market!
Saturday, September 22nd
from 9am to 3pm!
Center for the Arts
340 N. Escondido
Escondido, California
 
YAY!!!!
I can't wait!!!
OK, off to prep everything and make sure I am staying organized!
Happy Friday to you all!
xo! 
holly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...