Thursday, June 21, 2012

inspiration: the beach.



inspiration
I am a hugely visual person.
Photographs inspire me on a daily basis.
I would love to share my inspirations with you.

Want to play along?
Ever Thursday, I share my inspirations.
Share what inspires you.
I would love to see! :)


In the past few weeks and months, I have been inspired by:
bows!
tents!
the color yellow!
vintage carnivals!
balloons & ruffles!

This week, I am inspired by
the beach!
{it is the beginning of summer, isn't it!?}
Since today is Andrew's last day of second grade {gasp!!!!}, I think we ought to honor the time honored summer tradition of heading to the beach.  Now that I am on Orange County resident, I am only four miles from the beach.  It's right down the road, and I hope to spend a lot of lazy summer days on the sand.

beach1
beach7
beach6
beach3
beach2
beach4

Head over here tomorrow for a fun summer printable! :)
Happy Thursday, xo!
holly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...