Friday, July 9, 2010

catching up.

This week has been all about getting back to a routine here at my house. Andrew and I have gotten into a bad {and secretly I'm thinking, fabulous!} habit of sleeping in until after 8:30. Which means that Andrew is not adhering to his "going to bed before 8pm" routine, and instead stayed up until 11pm a few nights ago to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" with me. Yes, bad summer habits. I'm trying to recify it, believe me. I can't have my six-year old staying up until 11pm, no no no. :)

So, I feel like my blog has been playing catch up as well lately, and for that, I apologize. Next week I have big plans to make sure the blog and shop are back on track.
As well as our sleeping habits. :)

So here are a few catch-up random thoughts and news that have come up in the past few days.
IMG_9826
Andrew lost another tooth!!
Both front teeth are gone,
and I must say, he looks SO darn cute. :)

IMG_9458
I finally painted my wire basket from the thrift store!
I went with lime green and I adore it.
I just need to find the perfect space for it now. :)

IMG_9753
Another thrift store find?
A gorgeous vintage globe, which I have been dying to find!
Five bucks! It's going in Andrew's bedroom.
More photos about this very soon. :)

Picnik collage
A fun custom order from my mom!
She is hosting a decor and summer ideas class
entitled "Living Little" and the theme is
Seashells, Sand, and Lemonade!
So she wanted me to make a little favor for each guest,
and these bird & flower mix packs are now available in my shop as well. :)
They turned out adorable.


More random baking notes to add?

  • I made these again a few nights ago. YUM. They are truly delicious!
  • I am in the process of helping my mom out for her class, and I'm baking these. They are just about to come out of the oven and they smell delicious! :)
  • I am now dying to make these. Not too bad on the waistline, and they look fantastic!
Hope you all are enjoying a fantastic week!
What are your random thoughts for this Friday?
xo! :)

4 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

we've gotten into the same bad habit. part of me likes it since it's summer and all, but the other part of me knows better. love the missing two front teeth!!

Anonymous said...

love the toothy grin! and you are makin' me hungry!!

Christina Dann said...

Andrew looks SO adorable! I'm sad I can't make it to the class :( Hopefully Jake's work will pick up and I can make the next one!

Have fun!

You'll have to let me know if you make the Bethenny cookies :)

emily sparks said...

Totally jealous of the globe...I've been dying to find one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...