Friday, July 30, 2010

runway recap.

I loved Project Runway last night!
I am so so sooo happy it's back on. :)
Here are my thoughts for the first show:
I actually liked the girl that got kicked out, and felt sorry for her that it was her time to go. She was interesting- much more so than that Casanova nut! {Uh, hello?! His model looked like she had no clothes on!} But I do agree that the outfit she made was sort of cheap looking and it was styled very poorly. Pink bag? "Mohawk"-esque hair? Too much going on for sure.

Untitled

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

If I were her, I would have made a garment that was a little more tailored, or a little less printed. And I would have styled it very simply. I think when you've got a color like that bright blue, you need to make your accessories very neutral- I love pairing brights with nude shoes, and a simple bag. I had fun with polyvore styling my own "runway" outfits. :)

And by far, I adored Gretchen's winning black dress. Adore. It was so cute, I seriously need that in my closet! :)
What did you think of the show?
Happy Friday!
xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...