Tuesday, July 6, 2010

a few new things.

I am home from vacation and so ready to get back into work mode.
I am ready to list lots of new things in the shop.
I am happy that this week is one full of days at home in the craft room,
creating new things to share with all of you.
Here are a few new things I've been working on that are now in the shop!
Picnik collage
1. Vintage Dictionary Crown Cutouts
2. Happy Crab Gift Tags
3. Wellie Boot Gift Tags
As always, if you need more than what is listed in the shop, feel free to convo me through Etsy. I'd love to create a custom listing for you! :)

Oh and PS.
There is a great giveaway over here with some crown-themed items up for grabs from my shop! Go check it out, and tell Molly hello! :)
xo!

2 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

oh my word! i literally squealed out loud when i saw those wellies tags. i LOVE them!! i'll definitely be ordering some of those cuties!!

Anonymous said...

DARLING! I agree with Heather; those wellies are so cute. And the crabs! Too too fun! Glad you are back and creating! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...