Friday, July 16, 2010

so proud. :)

Picture 224
This is a preview of what my child will look like tomorrow evening. :)
He is the official ring bearer in his dad's wedding tomorrow
and I couldn't be prouder.
And of course, it doesn't hurt that he looks so darn cute in a tux!
{he will be minus the mario brothers tshirt tomorrow!}
Lots of photos will have to be shared very soon!
Now I'm trying not to seriously melt in this heat,
so I'm going to sit in our luxurious inflatable pool.
Enjoy your weekend, friends!
xo!

10 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

so cute!
And, the heat has hit nor cal also!
It is definitely going to be a swimming weekend!

Christina Dann said...

He looks so handsome!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

he is soooo cute! and the grin on his face is awesome!!! stay cool this weekend.

Janna said...

Very dapper! I just got my daughter's flower girl dress in the mail, and her brother will be the ring bearer - both in my niece's wedding in September. I love that they'll both be all dressed up. Congrats to the couple and to your handsome boy!

Preppy Mama said...

Oh so handsome!! He looks adorable!

mysteryhistorymom said...

He is darling! Please do take lots of pictures! Lori

Patty C. said...

Adorable :)

Olenka said...

aww how adorable!!! I got my bingo pirze from Lori's bingo game the other day and I just love them!! Thank you soo much!!!

Cottage Rose said...

What a handsome little Man he is,, he is growing up so fast... can't wait to see more photos of him....all duded up..

stay cool

Hugs;
Alaura

Fleur de Bee said...

He is getting SO BIG and is just DARLING!!! Wanted to let you know I have my daughter whom I started a blog for but now she is doing it herself. It is protected by that invite only. Wondering if Andrew would like to participate and blog with her? I'll email you info this week.

Can't wait to see photos!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...