Monday, August 3, 2009

comfy, cozy.

I love pillows. I think they make any room so much cozier and much more inviting. And of course, Etsy is full of super cute pillows! I've picked some of my favorites to share with you!
This gorgeous customized pillow has your family's name on it and the "established" date. Made by my mom, who is super talented and creative!
My favorite in my mom's shop?? The "vintage" pillow!!! How gorgeous! And you can see a bit of the "Count Your Blessings" pillow as well. Such a cute addition to any room!

The "modern daisy" pillow... this etsy shop is full of amazing items!!! :)


A perfect bird pillow and such a happy color! But of course, they come in all kinds of colors and styles!

And I am now obsessed with this pillow!! Is the cloud motif on the edges the cutest??? Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, xo!

2 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Love your moms pillows! The daisy one is fabulous as well!
Now I want to rest my head and go take a nap ;)

~Grace Happens~ said...

love those pillows!!!xoxo grace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...