Monday, August 10, 2009

found no.1 - abc's!

I always have so many things to share with you all. I bookmark websites, catalog my craft ideas, and heart gazillions of things everyday on Etsy. So I have been thinking about starting a blog topic day each Monday in which I can share with you all of these wonderful finds.

This week, I want to share with you some perfect art to adorn your kid's walls. I am a huge advocate of teaching my child as much as I can before school starts. Andrew has never been to preschool, and instead has learned things from me, of which I couldn't be happier about. These beautiful prints are the perfect thing to hang in your child's room, hand in a craft room, a living room, kitchen... wherever you can see them and talk about them. The alphabet becomes a work of art and a conversation piece with your little one! :)

Enchanted Hollow print... the animals in this print are too cute!
Is this alphabet poster amazing?? The illustrations are SO adorable.. I might just have to purchase this one for Andrew's wall..!

This fox painting is by Matthew Porter and he paints them for each letter of the alphabet. How cute would these be along one wall??! :)


This alphabet poster is too sweet... and it's even green! Made out of 100% recycled paper, it also is made with soy ink. So cute for a boy or girl! :)

Hope you all spent a relaxing weekend with your family... and have a Happy Monday! xo!

3 comments:

Laura said...

These are so cute. I will have to let my sister know about this site. My neice is 4 and will start school next year. She has been trying to teach her alot at home before she goes.

Sara said...

I love these! That's a good idea, I vote keep it up! I decided to home school Tanner this year. We'll see how it goes!

Bluebottle Art Gallery said...

Thanks for including my Fox! He is also in my first childrens book called ABC. Cheers - Matthew

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...