Monday, August 31, 2009

a fresh start.

Tomorrow marks the day that I start my very last semester of college. (Well, the very last semester of my art history degree, that is.) I started at San Diego State in 2001, fresh out of high school, and tomorrow will be my last first day there. A bittersweet day, for sure. I've been going there off and on for nine years, for gosh sakes! It is a part of me. It will be so bizarre in January to not start up classes again...

With the fresh new start of classes tomorrow morning, I thought a new background was in order on my laptop... :) I chose the one above from this gorgeous website, found via How About Orange! Go grab one for yourself, yay!

Wish me luck on my first day of school, eek! :)
xo!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yay!! Good for YOU!! That has to be such a great feeling!! I started and completed college all on my own with everyone telling me that I could NOT do it!! So...I'm proud of you and I am sure your little man is too!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with Crystal more. I am so very proud of you. XOXO

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Good luck.

Jamie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...