Tuesday, August 25, 2009

pure inspiration.





If you have never been to {this is glamorous}, you are missing out on one of the most beautiful & inspirational places in blog-land! The most amazing photos are posted and shared, and it always makes my day feel happy to pop in to see the glamour!! :)

I am off for a day of shopping with my mom and sister today while Andrew is in school, so I thought I would leave you all with such prettiness... go have a look for yourself, you will be so inspired!! :) xo!
(...all images are from {this is glamourous}...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way for Mommy to spend her first day with her sweetie pie in all day kinder -- with NiNi and Sissy--enjoy--you are going to have so much fun. XO

The Design Boards said...

This is one of my favorite reads!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...