Saturday, August 29, 2009

pink greetings!

Happy Pink Saturday to you all!

Sorry this is up late, but I actually had a chance to sleep in this morning with Andrew not waking me up before 6am, so I totally took it haha!! :) It has been quite a while since I participated in Pink Saturday and thought it might be fun to share what I've been up to lately. I have been quite dedicated to my Etsy shop, trying to get as many items in the shop as possible! And I am almost to 200 sales now! I can hardly believe it! So you know what that means??!! It is a Pink Saturday SALE! :)

Everything
25% off
until TOMORROW night,
I have extended the sale!
(Please pay like usual and I will refund you via PayPal!)

So here are some fabulous pink goodies in my shop at the moment, and I hope you stop by to see them! :) Enjoy your weekend, everyone!! xo!



Please visit me on Etsy!! :) xo!

6 comments:

Neabear said...

Lovely pinks in your cards. You do a great job! Happy Pink Saturday!

~Linnea

Dee Light said...

You've made some lovely pink cards. I'll have to check out your shop.

Shirley said...

Lovely. Happy Pink Saturday.

Unknown said...

Pretty. You do a very nice job. Thanks for sharing. Please come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. The link for joining will by up by Tuesday.

peggy gatto said...

Really lovely creations you made!!!

Beverly said...

Holly, you always have such fun and pretty designs for your cards. Good luck with your sale.

Happy Pink Saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...