Wednesday, April 23, 2008

the urge to bake has returned!

I absolutely love to bake! Cookies, cake, cupcakes, pies, etc.... anything yummy and sweet! I think I like to bake because sweets are my serious downfall. I love anything sugary and delicious and I love to actually bake them even more!

Lately, I haven't baked anything at all because I have been trying to watch my sugar intake and I've been trying to eat much healthier. But I suddenly have a serious urge to bake something! Perusing the Martha Stewart website, I have been bookmarking recipes that I can't wait to try. How amazing does that shortbread look up there???
And I always love chocolate-y, peanut butter-y, nutty, yummy little cookie balls! Can't wait to whip up a batch...


And ok, ok.. I know this is not a dessert, but it is a great looking recipe from Martha that is a more "gourmet" take on macaroni and cheese. Can't wait to try all of these!!! I will keep you posted with my kitchen endeavors... although I'm guessing mine won't turn out perfect like these pictures haha!

Now I just need to get myself to the grocery store......... :)
PS. I threw a Play-Doh party for Andrew and all the kids and moms in my playgroup earlier today. It was such a success and we had so much fun making Play-Doh art!! Andrew is still playing with it... :) BUT.. I forgot to take pictures today at the party, which I seriously regret. Those kids were so cute crowded around the table with the masses of Play-Doh!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...