Saturday, April 12, 2008

there is hope !!


This one small picture represents my one sliver of "decorating" hope as of now... Having been so overwhelmed lately with school, the little one, running a playgroup, and life in general, my housekeeping has slacked quite a bit I'm afraid! But this picture gives me much needed hope that I can pull myself together soon and get everything looking dazzling again!!!


This picture above is in my bedroom and is what I did on top of a cabinet full of little glass and silver pieces. So needless to say, I am very proud! Pretty spring flowers, my mercury glass which I am seriously obsessed with, a couple photos of New York City bridges (can't get enough of that city!!!!) and an awesome mirror that a friend generously gave to me! Ahhh..... what beautiful-ness. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...