Tuesday, April 15, 2008

do ducks eat pasta??

This morning I got quite a lot of sewing accomplished... which of course makes me very, very ecstatic!!! Two aprons have been completed and they are oh-so-adorable. They will be up on Etsy as soon as I finish a few more and can post a whole batch of them! :)

I asked Andrew if he would like me to make him some pasta and he then asked me... "Do ducks eat pasta?" He has been playing with a few little stuffed animals (the famous "pin cushions" from my previous blog!) and two rubber snakes for days now. He needed to make sure that I would fix them some lunch as well! The duck asked for pasta just like Andrew likes it... "tube" pasta with lots of parmesan cheese. One snake and the dog just wanted parmesan cheese in a bowl. And the second snake, along with Mr. Frog, needed pasta very plain. So there I was, making lunch for six.
I think it turned out quite well, and now everyone is fed and happy... ;)

Off to get the little one down for a nap, and then I am off for an evening at school. Anatomy until 10:30pm is not sounding too pleasant at the moment.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...