Friday, May 28, 2010

toss on your heels and pour a cocktail!

SEX AND THE CITY 2
is here!!!!


I am a HUGE fan of the show and the first movie and seriously cannot WAIT to see the movie tomorow night! I am putting on my heels and going to get drinks with my gorgeous gals- my sister and my friend Christina! :) And we are going to enjoy every minute of this second movie!!! The friendships, the clothing, the women.... it all makes Sex and the City truly one of a kind!
article-0-09C509A2000005DC-407_468x470

Sex_City_davis_p_664982gm-e

alg_satc_still

sex_and_the_city_2
The girls at the premiere... do they look fabulous or what?! I am loving SJP's bright dress!

And if you are in the mood for a new pair of shoes a la the girls from Sex and the City, here are my top faves at the moment... {minus the price tags on a few!} :)
Picnik collage
1. Manolo Blahnik - Feather T-Strap Sandal
2. Forever 21 - Gladiator Heels
3. Steve Madden - Caryssa Pumps
4. Christian Louboutin - Spiked Patent Pumps

Happy girls night out to all of you who are going to see the movie!!! Let me know what you think of the movie! :)
xo!

1 comment:

Christina Dann said...

Oh my gosh! This post seriously has me giddy! I can't wait! I am soooooo excited! Eeks!

P.S. Those gladiator heels are from Forever 21?? Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...