Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my day....

...consisted of the following so far:
coffee.
breakfast & school with andrew.
make the beds.
listing items in my shop.
off to andrew's school again to work at his book fair.
post office.
birthday shopping for andrew.
doing the dishes.
sweeping the floor.
listing more items on etsy.
coffee. again. :)

Picnik collage
1. black damask thank you card
2. bright and happy thank you card
3. sweet strawberry and lime thank you card
4. sweet coffee cups thank you card

Hope your day was a productive one as well!
see my new things here. :)
xo!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hi - I bought some of your fun items at the Queen Bee and wanted to find out how you printed round labels on your items? I am trying to find labels for my printer that are round and am striking out! You can email me at ashleelmiller@gmail.com! Thank you! AShlee

Polka Dot Moon said...

You are a busy bee! Love the new goodies :)

fiberdoodles said...

How CUTE! Happy Pink Saturday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...