Thursday, May 6, 2010

piles and piles...

...of new things in the shop! :)
It's been a while since a pile of new greeting cards have been in the shop, so I am feeling so happy that Mommy Holly looks very full right now. Lots and lots of fun greeting cards for those upcoming weddings, graduations, and birthdays that may be coming up in your lives very soon.
Picnik collage
1. Cheery Happy Birthday Card
2. Sweet Deer Congrats Card
3. Sweet Trees Thank You Card
4. Bright & Cheery Hello Sunshine Card

Take a peek!
And do you receive my newsletter yet?
It's got coupons every month for you, so don't miss out!
Happy Thursday, xo! :)

1 comment:

Christina Dann said...

I need to order more cards. My 'mommy holly stock pile' is running dangerously low! I LOVE the new items. You are one talented little chicky :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...