Monday, May 3, 2010

a fantastic event.

Finally getting around to posting pictures.
The Queen Bee Market was such a success!
It was gorgeous & so much fun to be a part of.
Jessica & Mique did a fantastic job!!
And guess what?!
Another one will be happening this fall!! :)
You know that makes me extra excited!
Here are the only photos I got of the event...
{I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures!}
My booth from the night of set-up...
new 090

new 091

new 093

new 096
There's my mom's booth, Heidi Devlin Design, next to me! You can also see the booths of A Stone's Throw and Brixton Lane here as well! :)
new 073
My mom's gorgeous pillows!
All in all,
a spectacular event and one that will hopefully only grow in the future!!
It was so great to finally meet some blogger-friends,
and shop among friends & talented women!

And for those of you who missed the Queen Bee Market...
what were you thinking?! ;)
{Just kidding...!}
But you can shop now at Mommy Holly..
LOTS of new & exciting items in the shop...
z 023
I will be listing items like a crazy person, so keep checking in, my friends!!
And thank you again to everyone who came to the Queen Bee!
xo!

2 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

EEK! Congrats on the event. What a beautiful setup...both you and your Mom's booths look FAB!! You Devlin's are one of a kind and just too talented. I hate to ask but come join my crown swap...your Mom is (hint hint nudge nudge lol). I'd love to experience more of the talent that oozes!

Big hugs! xoxo

Christina Dann said...

I'm so sad I missed it :( Your booth turned out so cute! I am definitely not going to miss the fall market!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...