Thursday, April 29, 2010

things that are making me happy.

birdies
- My sweet little dictionary birdies made it to the front page of Etsy this evening! Yay! Go birdies! :)
-T minus two days until this fabulous event! Who's going to be at the Queen Bee Market on Saturday?! I can't wait to show off all of the fun items I've been working so hard on.
-Parenthood. Anyone else watching this hilarious and wonderful new show?
-An awesome blogger event is coming up for all of us girls here in Southern California. Heard about Blog Sugar yet?! I am so happy to be able to make it to this one at the end of May!
-Possibly being able to see the new J.Lo movie on Sunday! Anyone seen The Back Up Plan yet? I can't wait for a much needed {and oh-so-relaxing} day off. :)
-My new necklace. So cute and the color is perfect for spring. I love Forever 21!
-I am on a baking streak and am dying to try this recipe from the most beautiful food blog. If you have a seriously yummy recipe, feel free to let me know. I am determined to become a better cook/baker/eater/etc. :)
-Knowing that as soon as I post this blog, I have a cozy bed to snuggle up in and I'll fall asleep watching old Friends dvds. :)
And on a not so happy note...
-What is WITH the voters on American Idol this year? And tonight's show.... Michael Lynche is still in?? And Siobhan got kicked out tonight?! BOO. Anyone else think the show is slightly dull this year?
OK!
Ranting done, I am now off to sleep. :)
xo!

2 comments:

Christina Dann said...

CUTE necklace!!

A Blissful Nest said...

I LOVE those birdies! Congrats!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...