Monday, April 5, 2010

bake these right this minute.

z 357
Thanks to this fantastic blogger, I tried these yummy little snowball cookies.
Am I in a baking mood lately or what?!
And while I know these are more of a classically winter cookie,
{what with the name "snowballs" and all!}
I just decided that they are now my anytime cookie.
Seasons be darned! :)

z 353

z 355

z 356

z 365

Snowballs

¾ C butter

1 tsp vanilla

1 Tbl water

1/8 tsp salt

1/3 C sugar

1 ½ C flour

1 C chopped nuts

1/2 C choc chips

{the recipe called for a cup, but I cut a few of the chips out since my dough looked quite chocolate-y already!}



Cream butter, vanilla, water, sugar and salt. Add flour and mix well. Add chips and nuts. Form into 1” balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool for a few minutes. Roll in powdered sugar while still warm. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.

Then pop one in your mouth and

enjoy the deliciousness that is the snowball.

xo!


And

PS...


z 361
Andrew enjoyed them, too! :)
z 359

2 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

Oh those look delicious! I am suppose to start my diet today!!

Mama Up! said...

I should have been baking these today, instead of doing what I did which was burning my cranberry muffins. Down with muffins! Up with these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...