Thursday, April 22, 2010

dear orianthi,

I love your song.
I can't stop listening to it!
You are addicting.
Your video is super cute.
So are you!
I adore your hair and bangs.
Where did you buy your cute clothes?
Oh yes, and I'm painting my nails purple tonight.
Love, Holly :)

And for those of you who have not been blessed with listening to Orianthi,
please enjoy!
{Although since I am a complete music idiot lately, you've all probably already heard it. I don't listen to the radio anymore. Ever. So I am not aware of pop music anymore. Sigh. Things were easier when all I had to love were NSync and Britney.}



And one more thing while I'm on the popular music topic....
do girls really think this little tool is sexy?!
justin-bieber
I hadn't heard Justin Bieber's name until recently and now he is all I ever hear about. So I finally got with the program and googled him. I have to admit, his song is annoyingly catchy and now I can't stop humming it. So I decided to add it to my playlist as well.
Now you all can be singing along to his girlie song like me!
You are so welcome. ;)
Your world, is myworld!
My fight, is your fight!
My breath, is your breath!

OK, I'm done.
xo!

1 comment:

A Blissful Nest said...

I was just telling my husband how great she was!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...