Sunday, November 16, 2008

working on partners!

I am still in the process of assigning partners for the Merry Christmas Children's Book Swap! Do not worry if you haven't received an email- I haven't begun to send out the partners! I have been inflicted with an ongoing headache these past two days, I have to finish an art history paper tonight, and I just haven't gotten around to finishing. But I will get them out as soon as I can... keep an eye out for an email from me! :) Hope everyone enjoyed a fabulous weekend.. xo!!
UPDATE:
Swap partners are done and emailed out! Contact me at hollyndevlin@gmail.com if you did not receive an email and partner from me tonight!! Have fun swapping with the kiddos! :)

3 comments:

Beverly said...

I hope you're feeling better. I hate headaches.

I've tagged you with a book tag. Please stop by my blog to pick it up if you are interested.

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Holly. I hope you are feeling better, headaches can be such a nuisance. You sound like a very busy little elf, get some rest..

Hugs;
Alaura

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Yippee!! My girls are soo excited! My oldest is stoked her partner lives in Vegas...she's been there once and wants to move there because of all the lights, hehe. Thanks for doing this swap and I hope your head is feeling better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...