Sunday, November 9, 2008

fabulous decals- OMG!

I recently came across the most amazing decal store on Etsy. DaliDecals makes the most ornate and beautiful wall decals, it is incredible! I have used wall decals in the past and they are so great- easy to use, easy to take down should you need to, and they instantly make your walls look happy and adorned! Take a peek at this shop, you will want to buy everything in there! :)

The holiday decals might be my favorite... can you imagine how festive and gorgeous my house would look with this tossed up on the walls???!!! :)
OMG. This is my other favorite. Can it get any better?????! Ah! You've got to go sneak a peek, you won't be sorry!! :) xo!

6 comments:

Tranquility said...

Oh wow - thanks for the recommendation! I've been looking for something like this!

Coastal Sisters said...

Holly....these are just fabulous! Thanks for finding these!

Happy Sunday :)
LuLu~*

Holly said...

Hi, Mommy Holly, I'm a Holly mommy, too! :>
I've been seeing your name around so I thought I'd stop in and say, hi to another Holly. I've never met another Holly in person...

Thsoe decals look fun- thanks for posting them.

Have a great day!

Christine said...

Hey my stranger friend!! Sorry I've been MIA... HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! I hope you had an amazing birthday! And all the post recently have been amazing! I love those decals... OMG they are amazing... I LOVE IT... the flowers were awesome!!

I hope Andrew is doing great!!

BIG HUGS and TONS of love to you my friend!!!! BIG XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Brenda Seaholm-Wampler said...

Wowza! Love those, especially the holiday one. It's just perfect!

Dali said...

HEY!! Thanks so much for posting the pictures! We really appreciate it. :) I remember your purchase, and Im so glad we got it to you in time! Take care and hope you had a wonderful new years. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...