Saturday, March 9, 2013

Words of Inspiration: no.1

I find words comforting, inspiring, wise and happy. I will be sharing with you some of my favorite quotes, words, phrases and thoughts, each Saturday. They tie into my week or my weekend, my life at the moment, our my current state of mind.
 
 
This weekend, my sister and I are going on a little mini girls trip and night out. Long overdue! We are putting on fancy dress and pretty shoes, and heading out downtown San Diego for a fun evening together.
 
 
We have shared so many nights like this in the past and it always is so much fun. Fun hotel and a couple swanky cocktails, a little shopping and some sister chit chat!  Can't wait to have this girly night away!
Happy weekend, xo!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...