Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Another week, and another couple of note-worthy outfits have been documented! :)  Hopefully this is getting me out of my i'm-a-new-mom-wearing-pajamas rut!
 
 
Seriously, I'm keeping it real with my hair looking like it does in this photo.  Wow, roots.
 
Leopard Print Sweater:  Forever 21
Sleeveless Top:  Walmart
Jeans:  Jolt skinnies from Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Velvert Bow Flats from Charlotte Russe
 
 Hair got a pretty makeover!  I am debuting my darker hair with highlights, yay!  Kind of a welcome change from the platinum I'm usually sporting. ;)
 
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Forever 21 skinnies {$10.80!}
Sandals: Marshalls
 
Date night with my fabulous sister was a success!  It was fun to get fancied up a tad. :)
{Thank you to my photo-bombing sister, as well! haha!}
 
 Blazer: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Heels: Aerosoles from Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: Forever 21
 
So much fun to link up to What I Wore Wednesday!  Enjoy your day, xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...