Wednesday, March 6, 2013

American Idol Picks- Top 10 Girls

I have always been a huge fan of American Idol. This season, however, I have not been keeping up with it like I usually do. Since I am not a big fan of the tryouts, I decided to start watching the show as of last night. So my picks are truly based on their singing ability and not their popularity on the show thus far, which is actually kind of fun!!

My three favorites from last night are Angie, Amber and Kree. They were fantastic singers and each gave me goosebumps!!! I think they all seemed special in a way, different from current singers and they all seemed to be able to fit into today's music marketplace! My two other picks for the top five would have to be the cute country blonde Janelle and the powerhouse singer Candice. No one else really did much for me.

Who were your picks last night??? I am now dying to watch the boys sing tonight and can't wait for Thursday's result show!!!! I am definitely happy to be watching the show again. :) xo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...