Thursday, September 16, 2010

excited to share this with you!

I am super busy filling orders for my shop, but I wanted to take some time out to share something very exciting with you all! :)

whitebanner

I am going to be hosting a super fun week-long event next month!
I adore Halloween.
And I adore handmade.
So I thought I'd put the two together and see what we can come up with!

I will be featuring guest bloggers who will share with you crafts, projects, ideas, recipes, and more! I will also be posting some of my favorite Halloween ideas & tips with you as well. And of course, what event is complete without a fabulous array of giveaways and goodies??!! I will be offering some fab giveaways leading up to this fun week as well!

I am in the process of lining up all of my guest bloggers for the week of October 11th to the 15th, so email me if you are interested in being a part of this fantastic week! :)
Email: hollyndevlin {at} gmail {dot} com

Happy Thursday to you all, xo!
{Now I've got to get myself back to work on orders. It's etsy, etsy, etsy this afternoon. :) }

1 comment:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

fun!! can i post your link on my blog?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...