Saturday, March 27, 2010

you gotta laugh. :)

Andrew and I were baking cookies yesterday and he wanted to get stools out so he could climb up and get the ingredients down for me. Which turned into him wanting me to videotape him climbing up to the taller stool and back down again.
Long story short...
Tilt your head to the left and watch this.
It is cracking me up.
Does that make me a bad mom?? :)
And PS.
The cookies turned out fantastic... recipe will be posted here on Monday!

Happy weekend, friends!
xo! :)

3 comments:

Trina Y. said...

He is a cuuuutie! Glad he didn't knock out any teeth or poke out an eye! ;)
T

Preppy Mama said...

So cute! Don't you love it when you capture something like that on camera!!!

Christina Dann said...

Can he get any cuter?!?! Adorable!

p.s. I totally laughed, too. Does that make me a bad person??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...