Monday, March 22, 2010

coming together.

Picture 212
This week has been full of organizing, trips to Ikea and Target, putting together new furniture, and cleaning up. Moving is such fun! But I have to say, the new craft room in my house is making me extra inspired. I've already been hard at work on new items for the shop, items for the Queen Bee Market coming up in May, and Andrew has been happily drawing right alongside me. When everything starts to come together, I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief.
PS.
I am taking part in Point and Shoot once again. I love being able to take a photo of something over the weekend and blogging about it first thing Monday morning. The photo above was taken in my new craft room. Lovely, right? Simple and clean is my motto for the new house. Can't wait to share more pictures with you all!! xo!

3 comments:

Christina Dann said...

Oh, I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Hi, love your items you made all so cute!!I am one of those newby bloggers, all crazy, not knowing what I m doing, I dont even have an about bar yet...and my blog has only 3 posts about selling and moving, we do have moving in common.lol. cheers

Anonymous said...

I so love clean and simple. Great pic, friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...